30 agosto 2010

Outfits | Flickered heart

Quicker than a butterfly, my heart is racing and pounding at the thought of being close to you...
But the faster the creatures beep, the sooner they perish, I guess I'll follow the steps to my destiny soon...










pictures taken by João Pedro from Artistic by Fashion


Crochet dress: Benetton
Inner black shirt: H&M
Shoes: Bershka
Bracelet: Formula
Earrings: Sfera


I was inspired by Prada for this outfit! From the moment I saw my aunt’s almost vintage crochet dress I knew I had to use it! This was the soberest option I thought of! I used it for dinner and party out!

These pictures were so funny to make! I share some "backstage"! Haha, is my photo with the hand too much?! Oh, god, you know it's NOT!!! ;)


Always craving for fall,
Yours truly,
Nádia

12 comentários:

  1. great post! i love your pose in every pic.

    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

    will link you on my blog.

    check out my daily reads section.


    cheers
    poisepolish.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the dress!

    I checked out your other posts as well... great stuff!
    You must spend so much time on it

    xx Black Adder Fashion
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1840556/black-adder-fashion

    ResponderEliminar
  3. dress is absolutely amazing! you look really sexy

    -He approves

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i've just bumped into your blog! love it!
    xoxo
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi there,

    I really liked your blog!

    Please come and visit mine too and if you like it please feel free to follow.
    All my followers are welcome to participate of the Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Necklace by Tom Binns for Disney Couture.-Click here to have a look!

    See you soon.
    x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. come check out my giveaway!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. that dress is gorgeous! Love these pics :)

    hope you've had a good weekend!

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. amazin post here!

    lovely blog u have girl!!!!!!!!

    pls come visit and join!

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oh, thanks everyone for all the love! :)

    @Kirsty.Billie: I do spend a lot of time on it, it's true! But it's so worth it!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. You always have amazing accessories. So far my favorites are the star bracelet and this sparkly one. Is it gemstone?

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!