17 abril 2010

All over again


The rain has cleaned the forsaken limbs of the time, again. The dreams were clearer, the frantic thunders bursting closer and closer. When I was young I used to be afraid, but wonder, at the same time, how can nature create such a wonderful and powerful thing... It's just so precious to watch all the freshness that follows a storm... Makes me love to be alive and open my eyes again!




Shirt: Sfera
Shorts: Lefties

Shoes: Sfera

Jewellery: Stolen from my little sister

7 comentários:

  1. like the outfit)) rural style))))
    by the wayi really like ur new photo in the top of the page))))

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haha, so true :P

    Thanks, Poli! *blushing* It was my Thursday outfit! You can see the bigger photo here:
    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/2010/04/style-diary-32-i-may-be-wearing-pink.html

    Kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Really nice outfit! I love your choose to combine red & grey socks! Lovely and pretty! Xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love the shoes!

    http://livingafashionablelife.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. So we just stumbled across your blog and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    Will definitely be following!

    http://brunchatbarneys.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thank you all for the nice comments! They mean a lot to me! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!